The NAHP is the nation’s largest organization of US Hispanic Publishers. The Latino market represents a purchasing power of $1.6 trillion. Join us in November for important and relevant information provided via workshops by industry and social media experts on different topics such as innovative ideas to improve your publication, how to gain access to the Latino market, or provide your product or service to the country’s fastest growing market. Also, back by popular demand are the NAHP Jose Marti Awards.
Our convention will consist of two days of workshops and networking. Some of the topics covered will be:
- Facebook to Present on How to Make Money on their Publisher Platform
- How Cox Media is utilizing micro sites to build their digital impressions into the millions and playing ball with the national accounts
- How to monetize mobile impressions
- Monster.com is going to present on adding digital revenue to your print classifieds
- Advertising Discussion Panel
- …and more!
If you are attending and need a place to stay, please feel free to visit http://www.attonbrickellmiami.com/ and use the Hotel Group Name: NAHPC2017 for a special rate at the Atton Brickell Miami.
Registration information can be found here: NAHP REGISTRATION